- “As a busy manufacturing company, Health and Safety is of paramount importance to us. We’ve worked closely with Chad for a long time now, and his advice and experience has been invaluable as we’ve grown and expanded. He’s extremely knowledgeable and is always available to answer any query we might have. We look forward to continuing to do business together and would have no hesitation in recommending Chad if you need H&S support.”
- “Midlands Health and Safety Consultancy have provided us with the support we need and more. Always go that extra mile to provide assistance where possible and take a lot of the Health and Safety work load on for our organisation. The added personal service we benefit from that you just don’t get from larger corporate companies. With these you get a personal touch as they generally care about your best interests. Highly Recommended”
- We started working with Midlands Safety Consultancy last year as our health and safety for the business was outdated and needed a complete overhaul. Chad has led us through the process with ease and his expertise and personal skills have made it not seem daunting like it has done for us when we have attempted it in the past.
I would recommend Midlands Safety Consultancy to other businesses, as Chad took the time to understand how our business operates, what our goals are and then advised what we need to do to achieve it from a health and safety perspective which was exactly what we needed. We now finally have a good understanding on the health and safety aspect of the business and anything we are unsure about we know we can just call, and the support will be there.
- “Midlands Health and Safety Consultancy created a bespoke Health and Safety Management system that suited our company needs that we implemented into our organisation. Not only did they do that but they show constant support to our business when required and keep an up to date log of all processes and procedures in order to keep our system up to date. Highly recommended.”
- “We couldn’t have picked a better organisation to assist us with our Health and Safety compliance. No task is to big or small to complete and with our Health and Safety Management System created and implemented by them we can confidently evidence to our clients proactive health and safety management. This has enabled us to win new contracted work with multiple organisations. Fantastic service provided.”
- “I would recommend Midlands Health and Safety Consultancy to anyone. They provide our business with the full package of Health and Safety. They also are able to complete our requirements in the regards to training, keeping all our requirements under one roof which makes it so much easier as a business to know anything we need they are only one call away and the job is sorted. Fantastic service.”
- “Midlands Health and Safety Consultancy have been able to complete so much for us. Policies, Bespoke Company Induction process, RAMS, COSHH Assessments and quarterly Safety Tours. They have progressed our Health and Safety Management so much this was even acknowledged on our NIC Audit with the auditor commenting on the quality of our company Health and Safety Management. None of this would have been possible without the fantastic service from Midlands Health and Safety Consultancy.”
- “Midlands Health and Safety Consultancy have been a breath of fresh air to our organisation. They actually carry out the work for you rather than giving you templates to fill out with no assistance. With constant liaising with the workforce it makes everybody feel a part of a team rather than a divide. Great working relationship.”
- “I’d just like to take this time to thank “Midlands Health & Safety Consultancy” as they provided me with a great service. I found myself under a certain amount of pressure getting some documents set up for a client of mine in time but Chad went over and above to work all weekend to ensure all the tasks l asked for were completed in time. His work is to a very high standard and his knowledge and competence in his own field was second to none, he’s brilliant at what he does and nothing was to much trouble for him, he’s a credit to himself. I would recommend “Midlands Health & Safety Consultancy” to anybody, His work is of a very high standard.”
- “Midlands Health and Safety Consultancy have provided me with multiple services. I undertook some Fire Safety Training with Midland Health and Safety Consultancy. The training was enjoyable and more than engaging. I took a lot from the course and the venue was more than adequate with great facilities. They completed me a compliant Fire Risk Assessment on my company premises, helped and explained in a way I could easily understand to over come any issues. Very knowledgeable and professional manner. I would recommend Midlands Health and Safety Consultancy to anybody.”
- “Thank you Chad – Our customers have increased business based on the professionalism now in place at transcentral. Your dedication to the training courses, knowledge and implementation covering over 51,000 sqft of busy warehouse, racking systems, including warehouse staff. Numerous vehicles, drivers, driver safe area, loading unloading, general office staff and quality control personnel. I have no hesitation in writing this testimonial and guarantee to any prospective business, Chad’s consultancy has paid my business back over and over again – I do not know how we ever operated without the systems we now rely upon.”
- As with any business, you rely on people to do the specified job swiftly and appropriately; Mr Bott typifies this. Friendly and professional, Mr Bott has been of great assistance in ensuring the business is compliant with the various regulations governing us. I would highly recommend Mr Bott to any company wishing to have the reassurance and peace of mind they are in knowledgeable and expert hands.
- “Midlands Health and Safety Consultants provide an excellent service which I’d highly recommend. The support and advice we’ve receive is exceptional, Which is helping me constantly improving the H&S across the whole organisation.”
- “I required the services of Midlands Health and Safety Consultancy Ltd to Produce a Fire Risk Assessment for our business premises. Chad came out and carried out the fire risk assessment for us. He was very professional and spent time to explain the issues we had and come up with positive solutions to resolve. He produced us a very user friendly full fire log book that we can implement. We will carry on using the services of Midlands Health and Safety Consultancy and would recommend them highly. Great positive attitude and technical knowledge and made us feel that he was genuinely here to help us improve our health and safety procedure’s instead of feeling judged.”